Ring Main Unit
Ring Main Unit (RMU) is a compact, sealed metal-enclosed switchgear widely used in Urban Power Distribution Network.
- Complying IEC-62271-200 standard.
- Available in 3 way , 5 way and other combinations.
- SF6 Insulated compact model.
- Out door & Indoor use.
- SCADA compatible motorised unit-on request.
- Integrated interlocks ensuring fool-proof
- comprehensive range of key- and padlocking
- Internal Arc tested for 21 kA for 3 sec
- Remote control and monitoring capability, with open communications.
- Variety of Fault passage indicators are available.
- Compact size makes installation easy
- Easy to extend through plug in system.
- Spacious cable compartment for MV cable connection.
- Key live parts are sealed for life in a SS, SF6-filled tank,
making them impervious to environmental conditions.
- Zero maintenance of sealed tank during product lifetime.
|Short Time current & duration
||kA rms/ sec